Vegan-Friendly Socks feature the original painting "Adam Bar" by Noa Knafo:
Adam Bar, meaning “Nature Man” in Hebrew, represents the very first man and how he connected to his surroundings. This painting is about new beginnings. In the image, the triangles interlock in such a way that the point of one touches the middle of the base of the other.
Amplify your ordinary socks with magic :)
These socks are will add color and bright up your day.
They are comfortable, durable and feels great!
- Features Vegan-friendly socks crafted from a premium fabric blend for enhanced moisture-wicking performance.
- High-quality print ensures vibrant colors and long-lasting durability.
- upper and lower dynamic arch compression for exceptional support and comfort.
- Materials: 62% Polyester/32% Cotton/4% rubber/1% Spandex/1% Nylon.
- 100% VEGAN socks.
- Full of 100% Good Vibes.
- Full Money back guarantee policy.
The socks are produced one by one, according to each order. Production time is 7-11 days.
For More Information regarding tracking/shipping/policy, please visit our Questions and Answers page:
And please do not hesitate to message us for any question or concern at: firstname.lastname@example.org